A dose of fun r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
the drugged
Lionel
St. Michael's, Chinese High, Hwa Chong JC, Imperial College
Tennis, Soccer fanatic

dose request





past dosages
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
September 2008
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
January 2010
February 2010
June 2010

credits


A New Decade, new hopes and uncertainties / Thursday, January 07, 2010
With the strike of the clock, the new decade has arrived, and thus signalling the final 6 months of my undergrad life. How fast time flies. 2.5 yrs ago, I was still a lost student heading for an overseas life, but now I am a senior looking ahead of my life after school (somewhat).

Though I feel like reflecting on the decade, i reckon that will just take up too much time. So I will just weigh my 2009. It was a rather enjoyable, turbulent year, with lots of ups and downs. But I will have to say that it was definitely better than 2008. Disappointments coupled with elations, is that what life always have. Nevertheless, I feel that 2009 made me more aware of who I am and also allowed me to be more outgoing.

The year ahead seems so short and fast, with all the school work and other important life-affecting decisions like my future work. I will definitely prefer more time but well thats life and it stops for no one. The future still holds much uncertainties and distractions but I'm sure that if i believe in myself, i will be able to move on with much fortitude. Some things have to be put in perspective so that I can steer towards a proper goal and it will hopefully turn out well.

After much ranting, its time to get b to work.......Life of a IC student, eating B&J while programming MATLAB..........


/drugged...........
9:44 pm

>>>